Fall is quickly approaching so this is a great time to talk about projects you can make in the fall for gifts. It is so fun to be in the season, on time, on trend, and save money! The fall brings opportunities for decorating with the beautiful colors. Leaves are so great for fall decorating projects, kids and adults alike can create great decorations to be used as gifts that look beautiful!
Here is a picture of a Fall Painting Project, I found on Pinterest.
Isn’t that pretty, any one would love to receive that and display it, it is an easy project for kids that is lots of fun too. Another one is to make a card and let your kids collect pretty leaves to glue on it. My kids make me a tree one year, they painted a trunk and glued pretty leaves they collected to it, it turned out gorgeous and I have it still. I framed it so I can take it out in the fall to display. These homemade Fall gifts are treasured by the recipient and they are from the heart but don’t cost a lot of money. That is what truly makes the gift so special after all. Go search out some fun bonding projects to do with your children the results will brighten peoples day!
Need a quick gift for a sports fan in your life? Baseball sports cards are a great solution. Baseball cards have been around since 1860 when both baseball and photography were gaining popularity. Since then there are a wide variety of cards out there in all price ranges. If you need a rare card of a specific player and money is no object you will have lots of fun searching through the possibilities and researching the history of the card. There are so many baseball sports cards to choose from.Wouldn’t it be neat to surprise a relative with a card of their favorite player from their birth year or another significant year?
Children love them too, they love collecting anything really. It is fun to get a child baseball cards of their favorite players to collect. The little sports fans also love baseball hats. When my kids get invited to a birthday party we will give a hat and fill the hat with some baseball cards and a baseball. That gift is a hit at parties. The same theme can be carried out with the seasons and different sports. In the fall give a football, gloves, and football trading cards from their favorite team. In the winter Basketballs, a sweat band for t-shirt and basketball cards. Sports trading cards can be a part of a gift or the main gift and they are appreciated by most everyone who enjoys sports.
Where do you draw the line to who you buy gifts for? You have teachers, co-workers, neices, nephews, aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc… A person easily runs out of money when buying for this many people. Since I love to give gifts, but my wallet doesnt, I decided to make some. Instead of buying gifts for co-workers, teachers and others I decided I would make them cute, useful presents. When I saw these glittery candles on Pinterst I knew that was a perfect gift idea. Simple, cute, but useful. These would also be a cute little hosting gift. Include some body scrubs, lotions and you have yourself spa gift package! So easy.
All that is needed is glitter, modge podge and cheap little candles
step 1: easily peel off wrapping on candle
step 2: apply a liberal amount of modge podge
step 3: sprinkle on glitter
step 4: to keep glitter from getting everywhere apply another layer of modge podge on top of the glitter layer (it will dry clear)
How cute! Bonus–only costed a few dollars and didn’t take much time at all
Do you have a iPhone, iPad, iTouch or any other apple product? iTunes cards make great gifts. They even have great packaging that you are able to get 3 $10 dollar gift cards. There great for stocking stuffers or just to put in a birthday or get well card. I think that it really neat how they did that. Very clever!
I have a iPhone and I use iTunes all the time. I love finding new games, videos and music on iTunes. I love seeing new items on there. They update stuff a lot. I always check on it before I go to bed. There is cheap, semi cheap, expensive and super expensive apps, movies and music. It all depends on what your looking for.
For example, for my beauty school we have a app on the iTunes app store to help us study for the New Jersey state board test. I would find this super helpful even thought this app is $35 dollars plus tax.
According to Walmart.Com:
Nintendo Black Wii w/ New Super Mario Brother’s and Music CD Includes:
- Black Nintendo Wii
- Black Remote & Nunchuck
- New Super Mario Brothers
- Nintendo Music CD
Featuring a remarkable wireless controller and experience, the Nintendo Wii console invites players into game worlds and activities like never before. Whether they’re young or old, expert gamers or beginners, Wii players will express themselves with intuitive motion control. Wii also taps into Nintendo’s unrivaled legacy of great games with the Virtual Console. Connecting via wireless broadband to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, Wii owners will be able to spend Virtual Console points to download selected classic games from NES, Super NES and N64 video game consoles. And through Wii Connect24, owners will be able to access even more content. Four-player compatibility as well as the ability to compete with other Wii players over broadband internet means that Wii offers a true social experience. The sleek Wii console, no larger than a stack of several DVD cases, includes a sensor bar, an AV cable, an AC adapter, a Wii stand, a Wii MotionPlus Remote, and a Wii Nunchuk controller for even more exciting game-control possibilities.
- Size: About 8.5 inches long, 6 inches wide and less than 2 inches thick (157mm x 215.4mm x 44mm). Wii weighs 2.65 pounds.
- Controls: Intuitive control for anyone using the physical motion of the Wii Remote, which resembles a television remote control. Up to four Wii Remote controllers can be connected at once using wireless Bluetooth technology. The wireless signal can be detected within 10 meters of the console. Both the Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers include motion sensors. The Wii Remote controller also includes a speaker, rumble feature and expansion port, and can be used as a pointer within five meters of the screen. The Wii Remote controller has a power switch, + Control Pad, A, B, Minus, Home, 1 and 2 buttons. The Nunchuk controller includes an analog control stick and C and Z buttons.
- The Look: Wii features a compact design that makes it a natural addition to any television setup. It can be displayed either vertically or horizontally.
- Media: A single self-loading media bay plays single- or double-layered 12-centimeter optical discs for the Wii console, as well as 8-centimeter Nintendo GameCube discs.
- Channels: The Wii Menu is the main gateway for a variety of easy-to-use, interactive multimedia, entertainment and communication functions.
- Communication: If users have a broadband Internet connection, Wii can communicate with the Internet even when the power is turned off. The WiiConnect24 service can deliver a new surprise or game update, even if the console is idle. The Wii console can also communicate wirelessly with the Nintendo DS and Nintendo DSi systems.
- WiiWare: Located in the Wii Shop Channel, the WiiWare downloadable game service lets Wii owners with a broadband Internet connection download new, creative games from a wide range of developers, from large publishers to indie shops. Wii Points are required for downloading software. Wii Points can be purchased in the Wii Shop Channel. A Nintendo Points Card can be purchased at retail locations and redeemed in full in either the Wii Shop Channel as Wii Points, or in the Nintendo DSi Shop as Nintendo DSi Points. They are not transferable and cannot be divided between the two systems.